|Registration Category||Early Bird Fees
Ends 11 February 2024
Starts 11 February 2024
|ANZICS Member*||$ 1,270.00||$ 1,545.00|
|ANZICS Non-Member||$ 1,545.00||$ 1,820.00|
|ACCCN Member Nursing*||$ 770.00||$ 995.00|
|ACCCN Non-Member Nursing||$ 940.00||$ 1,160.00|
|ANZICS/ACCCN Allied Health Member*||$ 770.00||$ 990.00|
|ANZICS/ACCCN Allied Health Non-Member||$ 940.00||$ 1,160.00|
|Doctors in Training ANZICS Member||$ 770.00||$ 990.00|
|Doctors in Training ANZICS Non-Member||$ 940.00||$ 1,160.00|
|ANZICS Member*||$ 720.00||$ 805.00|
|ANZICS Non-Member||$ 860.00||$ 950.00|
|ACCCN Member Nursing*||$ 440.00||$ 530.00|
|ACCCN Non-Member Nursing||$ 530.00||$ 620.00|
|ANZICS/ACCCN Allied Health Member*||$ 440.00||$ 530.00|
|ANZICS/ACCCN Allied Health Non-Member||$ 530.00||$ 620.00|
|Doctors in Training ANZICS Member||$ 440.00||$ 530.00|
|Doctors in Training ANZICS Non-Member||$ 530.00||$ 620.00|
All registration fees are in AUD and include GST.
*Membership number required at the time of registration
- One ticket to the Welcome Reception (Wednesday)
- One ticket to the Party Night (Thursday)
- Attendance at all ASM program sessions and exhibition
- Name badge
- Pocket program
- Day catering as per the program
- Attendance at all ASM program sessions and exhibition (on nominated day)
- Name badge
- Pocket program
- Day catering as per the program (on nominated day)
Tickets can be purchased for social functions if required.
Additional Social Function Tickets
- Welcome Reception (Wednesday) – $95
- Paediatric Social Function (Wednesday) – $60
- Party Night (Thursday) – $185
Notice of cancellation and requests for a refund, by individuals or groups, must be received in writing by email to Encanta Event Management, email@example.com
The date of the email receipt will be the basis for considering refunds. Refunds will be made after the event less an administration fee of $150.00 per person.
The following cancellation charges apply:
- Cancellations received on or prior to 10 February 2024: Full Refund less a $150.00 per person administration fee.
- Cancellations received on and between 11 February 2024 – 11 March 2024: refund of 75% of registration cost.
- Cancellation received on and after 10 March 2024: No refund.
(Application for refund will be considered under exceptional circumstances)
No refund will be granted for failure to attend/no show.
As an alternative to cancellation, your registration, and additional items, such as workshops, tours, social events, partner programs etc, may be transferred to another delegate without penalty.
In the unlikely event of the program being cancelled by the Organiser, a full refund will be made, less administration fee. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate and there will not be any additional liability to the Organiser, event hosts or any other individual associated with the event organisation. We shall not be liable to you for travel, accommodation or other costs and expenses incurred if we are required to cancel or relocate the event.
The Organiser will not be liable (except as required by law) for any loss, damage, injury, costs, or expenses in relation to:
- events which are beyond the control of the Organiser including but not limited to acts of God, pandemic, epidemic or other widespread illness, blackouts, fire, explosion, flood, earthquakes, war, national emergency, military unrest, acts of terrorism, protests, riot, civil commotion, industrial action, lockouts, strikes or other labour disputes.
- Acts or omissions of an independent contractor or other party outside of the Organiser’s control who supplies products or services in connection with the Event.
- Unknown or unforeseen defects in any venue, vehicle, device, or material used in connection with the Event.